Duster 340 License plate ideas needed?

-

813Demon340

Reaction score
Trying to think of some custom plates for my 71 Duster 340, ideas?:burnout:
Its got vintage plates on it now. The blue and white plates in Nevada are like black plates in California.

Attachments

• Backend.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 4,101
Stay with the vintage plates, let the car speak for itself. Custom plates are for vet owners and mullet sporting, Camaro drivers.

Here is mine as well... & even though it says "69" on the plate, I still have people ask "what year is it"??? So I tell them "72"

Attachments

• 051.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 643
  • 045.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 599
I don't have a Vett or have enough hair for a mullet but heres mine

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,336
Here is one I had on my last car.
SHAKNBAK
Here is one ive seen that I liked
4U2NV
Friend had this on his charger
Y ASK Y
Also another friend has this one
U LOSE

I like personal plates over vintage . I had a theam I was going with. I have a Rumble Bee and the Dart is a Wanna B but vintage in this state are free and personalized is about $80 a year and I get a kick out of some of the stuff people come up with.

"Dustpan"

"NoHemi"

"H code"

"Red Sled"

"Not 4 Sail"

Great ideas, and some good plates. Personally I like both. My AMX had its original CA black plates until I registered it here, but I had a set of 1969 vintage NV plates that I used for it.

MYRESTO, DUSTDVL, REDROKT, NTANOVA, were a few I came up with so far. I have YUDLOSE left over from my 69 RR but an almost stock 340 doesn't have enough balls to wear that plate, whereas the 512 dual quad did.

I love personalized plates as well...people really remember the car with a cool plate on it. here's mine.

Attachments

• my duster 154 (Medium).jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 749
There was a guy running around my neck of the woods back in the 80's with a plate that was "2NA TIME". My wife was the one who pointed it out and laughed.

Try: "DUSTED U", "DUSTED1", "2DUSTED", "UR DUSTD"

Or "NO NOVA", "NOT NOVA"

-
Back