Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdood

The Duster Guy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Any interest in a 1987 4x4 360 4 speed Ramcharger that has about $9K into it? I'd take $5K or $3500 without the built 360.
Also, a 1970 'H' code 340 Duster that's only for sale sans engine/trans. The engine wasn't original, and built for racing. 12.5 compression, and radical. The duster has a cage, and frame ties, but it is very rust free, and has the build sheet, and a rallye dash. $8500/firm.
Here's a picture of the Duster, and a picture of the RC.

1971 duster 003.jpg

ramcharger 001.jpg

I can arrange transportation, and it's not included in the price listed above. I might put these up for grabs locally (paper), so I thought I would let you guys get 1st dibs.
Mike

I have two of the same Ramchargers both with 360's but they have automatics. How much are you asking for the duster as a running car with the engine and transmission? Can you send more pictures of the Duster to me at duster70440@aol.com Thank you Bob.

It's not the one from my garage. That's still here. This one was a guy I know. He decided that there's wasn't enough interest. I think he's going to E-gag it. Yuck!
I've got an '82 honda goldwing aspencade that a buddy wants gone. Any interest in that? (Honda, ick!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back