duster black out template/sticker

-

clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
16497315015951901946394.jpg
Hellooooo FABO!
I have a 1972 plymouth Duster that is patina but I think would look cool if I did some black out treatment to her. Im thinking Ill just do the tail panel first. I did do a search, and know that its on here somewhere, so apologies first.....but who sells a template or sticker to do such a thing?

Thanks FABO!

I buy all of my decals off of EBay from Graphics Express. I do suggest buying a product called Rapid Tack which is an application fluid or you can also use a soap and water solution. Here is my 72 with their decal on it.

D9A133E8-066C-4B14-8248-789507B24866.png

9CAB81C9-24DA-45AD-A636-A2244D5DD982.jpeg

Good answers abound. Thank you again for your help with my K member. Love and respect sent. Paul.

Hey, Brother! Have you tried Phoenix graphics? We have a place in Lynnwood that makes custom graphics up on 196th. I'll stop by and get their info, if that's what you're looking for. Call or text me tomorrow. Paul.
Hey Paul! Dont sweat an extra trip. Im still winged and healing from wrist surgery so not much going on over here. @roccodart440 and @abodyjoe have great advice. Sometimes leaving well enough alone and just driving it is something a guy needs to hear. She is the only thing running around here after all.

I might pick up though in case i get to a certain swap concerning an LA360 roller/A833OD/8 3/4 SG thats laying around here.:rolleyes:

Thanks fellas!

Hey, Brother! Have you tried Phoenix graphics? We have a place in Lynnwood that makes custom graphics up on 196th. I'll stop by and get their info, if that's what you're looking for. Call or text me tomorrow. Paul.
This company has no affiliation with Phoenix Graphix Inc that was established in 1985 and is licensed by Stellantis(akaMopar). This is an infringer and is in violation of trademark laws.

I can't remember the name of the company, but I know they are not affiliated with Phoenix Graphics in any way. They're a small local business that have the computers, materials, and skill to make all kind of graphics. I was offering a member 2 different routes to search for his answer. I didn't mean to imply that they were affiliated with your company in any way. I'll be more careful in my sentence structure in the future, and make sure I don't use your company name again.

I can't remember the name of the company, but I know they are not affiliated with Phoenix Graphics in any way. They're a small local business that have the computers, materials, and skill to make all kind of graphics. I was offering a member 2 different routes to search for his answer. I didn't mean to imply that they were affiliated with your company in any way. I'll be more careful in my sentence structure in the future, and make sure I don't use your company name again.
No worries, Thanks for the heads up. I think they have a computerized machine that can cut anything out of vinyl. I would get a template and spray it on if I did it.

-
Back