Duster hood fit a Scamp?

-

Abodywantedinmi

"All I ever need...
Reaction score
I know I should know the answer, but I was wondering would a 73-76 hood off a Duster fit on a 73 Scamp? Just some future planning I hope...

I don't know where you live but I have a good 73 scamp hood i am selling, got it for a 73 dart sport didnt know they were different lol.

I don't know where you live but I have a good 73 scamp hood i am selling, got it for a 73 dart sport didnt know they were different lol.

I live in Northern Michigan...the car I will be buying has a good hood, I just found a Duster hood with factory scoops that I would like to add to it someday, when the transition begins...

I live in Northern Michigan...the car I will be buying has a good hood, I just found a Duster hood with factory scoops that I would like to add to it someday, when the transition begins...

If it's a '73-'76 hood, they are not factory installed. I forgot what year may have had 2 little non-functional scoops off on the sides.
Just sayin', depending on if you want originality or not.

If it's a '73-'76 hood, they are not factory installed. I forgot what year may have had 2 little non-functional scoops off on the sides.
Just sayin', depending on if you want originality or not.

I am not going for factory. It's a factory snorkel style hood that I want to add to the car I'm getting down the road. May not end up with this specific one, but it got me thinking and asking...

-
Back