Duster quarter window pivoting edge

-

340fourspeedDuster

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Been doing searches for anyone that has rebuilt the quarter window pivot side plastic.
I removed the complete quarter windows from the car. To remove the glass, I drilled out one of the "rivets" to allow the frame to come apart, and the glass to slide out.
There are two heavy plastic "H" pieces that keep the window in the track. There is also some "U" shaped plastic that has black felt that goes around the window. The plastic with the felt has turned to dust, (40 years in AZ heat). Has anyone found a replacement for the U shaped plastic with the black felt inside? Left edge of the window in the picture, hinging side. Any NOS of this anywhere?

Attachments

• DSC_3572.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 127
Hey guys,
Been doing searches for anyone that has rebuilt the quarter window pivot side plastic.
I removed the complete quarter windows from the car. To remove the glass, I drilled out one of the "rivets" to allow the frame to come apart, and the glass to slide out.
There are two heavy plastic "H" pieces that keep the window in the track. There is also some "U" shaped plastic that has black felt that goes around the window. The plastic with the felt has turned to dust, (40 years in AZ heat). Has anyone found a replacement for the U shaped plastic with the black felt inside? Left edge of the window in the picture, hinging side. Any NOS of this anywhere?

Probably Layson's would have it in repop.
For N.O.S. you could try Mopar classics but I doubt anyone that has 40 year old window felt that is still any good.

-
Back