Duster Stripes. Who to buy from?

-

ramchargermike

Mopar Garage Bar & Empori
Reaction score
Hello.
My car is naked after all the new paint. I want to put the correct strip package on my car. Mine is a 1974. I want to change the call outs on the rear quarters to 408. Has anyone else done this? Who is the best company to buy these from? I called Dale's Cuda Shop and P/Graphics. Any other suggestions or issue's. Thanks.

X2 on ChallengerGary. I'm gonna buy stripes through him for my Duster when the time comes.

I checked out his stuff. At the moment he doesn't carry the strip kit I'm looking for. Any other known suggestions?

i wouldn't buy anything from phoenix graphics. they sent me a wrong stripe and kept 1/2 of my money when i returned it. I'm done with them

I bought my 73 Gold Duster kit from Phoenix. My restorer said he doesn't prefer Phoenix, but he couldn't argue with the logic that they had the kit, others didn't.

Don't ask me about quality yet. The car is just out of paint and stripes not applied yet.

Dennis

I got my stripe kit from Phoenix graphics, they sent right stripes and they are great quality, nice crisp lines, plus they produce the relfective demon logo thats sold in the kit, and is certified reproduction stripes no complaints here, 2 years and they still look brand new

View attachment image.jpg

Actually, I do offer it. I just don't show it on my website. One of these days i will update my website and actually make it usable LOL

x3 for Challenger Gary I just received my custom set 383 callout excellent product,very impressed.

Actually, I do offer it. I just don't show it on my website. One of these days i will update my website and actually make it usable LOL

My apologies for not calling about availability of 73 Gold Duster kit and just relying on the website. I do try to 'shop around' and was not super diligent on this one.

Dennis

No worries - Maybe i will work on my site next week. I am having knee surgery tomorrow so my activities will be limited for several days...

Is there a big difference in the quality between suppliers? I thought that some sites just resold Phoenix Graphics stripes as there own. Checked with ChallengerGary he has longitudinal side stripes but I'm looking for the hood scoop blackout and side stripes that go over the roof (73 Dart Sport).

There is a big difference in vinyl quality. The vinyl should be cast automotive grade vinyl or it is not suitable for automotive use. There are many "infringement reproduction" people making Mopar decals who do not make quality stripes. Chrysler checks ebay, forums,amazon etc regularly for them and attempts to shut them down but they keep reappearing .

Shop carefully or you will be replacing your stripes and doing a lot of extra work sooner than you think.

Established in 1985. Licensed by Chrysler Corporation as a decal restoration manufacturer.

Got mine from Graphic Express in FL.Spoke to them several times over the phone very helpfull.Pefrfect fit.

I am glad I'm shopping around. I've called several companies and sent out many emails. Only one company took care of my needs. Thanks Gary. And thanks for the input fellow mopar guy's

-
Back