Status
Not open for further replies.

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all I have for sale the chrome front bumper off of my 75 scamp. It is in pretty good shape. Its not show quality but really good for a driver. I will throw in the brackets, but need to keep the bolts for myself. The Valance is included and I also have a flat black hood that can be seen in my avatar. Looking for 180 bucks for the bumper/valance and 2 plymouth grills 100 for the hood. If you take all the items I will work with you. Im located on long island and really would prefer not to ship this stuff it is pretty big. I can meet at mopars at Englishtown, Carlisle, or most shows on long island.

Thanks,
Joe

I can be reached by PM me here.

Attachments

• phpBQ1agePM.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 767
  • php8WNE5ePM.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 778
i know a lot of guys love the pre 73 dusters. But somebody out there must need this stuff!

I will trade for some parts, I need a 4 speed trim ring/boot. I am looking for parts for my challenger. whiteface gauges, snorkel hood scoop. Send me a pm! lets work something out.

Joe do you still have the prts for sale? I could probably drive down and get them let me knowon the price for all

willing to wheel and deal for parts I need. Somebody out there must need this stuff. Carlisle is coming soon I can bring all of this down there!

leaving for carlisle tomorrow! I have an empty truck I can fill with parts !

B/O theres gotta be someone somewhat local on fabo that can help my broke self out. Im not looking for an arm and leg. Just looking to move these parts cause i need the room and have no money. joevarley7@gmail.com

or pm me.

Bueller? I have to move these parts. Im willing to make a package deal to anyone who comes and picks up. The hood, grill, valence, bumper, with bumper brackets! good deal for anyone who needs it.

any local guys? Im looking to unload this stuff as a package

bueller? I really would much rather see this stuff go to a good home. I need some braided line going from my fuel pump to my carb, a set of 69 valiant turn signals with lenses......lets make a deal!

Grills valence bumper headlight bezels and hood up to go to a good home!! Pm me

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back