Duster with Air Grabber hood, very cool!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Seen this on the web, very cool :cheers: It looks right at home on this car, flows good with the grille.

111ow.jpg

That's my brother's old car. And yes, when he had it, it was fully functional.

He sold it many, many years ago, wish he never had. That was the car that got me into Mopars, went to more shows with him than I can remember. First high powered car I ever drove. Oh the stories I could tell. Good memories.

It has change a couple of times since he sold it. At one time it had big rally rims. I think the first picture was at Spring Fling, and it looked pretty stock other than than teh Airgrabber.

I remember when he had the decals that said "Air Grabber" in the back seat and my nephew pealed all the letters off the backing and stuck them to the side window of the car. Steve was pissed!

:toothy10:

MyCar.jpg

StevesDusterpg1.jpg

StevesDusterpg2.jpg

Theses should have been an option. Man that looks great. I have a guy in my town that has done this to a 1975 nova "what a waste".

Makes me sad to read the last couple of paragraphs of the article. Sure wish I had the money when it went on the block. It had sat for years needing a new tranny and he got into street rods. :(

This is his current project. Blown 440, 33 or 34 Dodge. Nasty. 8)

DSC02630A.jpg

That air grabber is a grade A transplant =P~:cheers:
Thank you for sharing Keith and DinoR 8):-D

I remember when he had the decals that said "Air Grabber" in the back seat and my nephew pealed all the letters off the backing and stuck them to the side window of the car. Steve was pissed!

That was funny....Not really i would have been mad aswell..nice story

Was thinking of this for dodgepower's Duster in the future...he and I have been discussing this for a year or so...

Very cool. I like how this story came together from where it started. 8) The magic of FABO.
Thanks 66340SEDAN & DionR. :cheers:

Noooo! I bought my duster 4 years ago with planning putting a 70 RR air grabber hood into it....I am actually working on it now.....I thought I was going to be the first.

Noooo! I bought my duster 4 years ago with planning putting a 70 RR air grabber hood into it....I am actually working on it now.....I thought I was going to be the first.

Unfortunately, there are so many people out there with so many ideas that someone has thought if it before us. That's just the way it goes. Too bad, too, ain't it?

Does look sharp, so you have something to shoot for.

-
Back