Early 70's floor shift column. You restore. $150 shipped.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Here is an early 70's floor shift column. There is no key and what you see is what you get. The column appears to be for manual steering but the shaft looks bent. I am throwing in a shorter shaft which I believe is from a power steering equipped car IIRC. It appears to be slightly shorter than the one inside the column. $150 shipped to you anywhere in the USA. You restore it. I can accept a US Postal MO, but am looking to sell via Paypal. Please add a couple of bucks so that I actually clear what I am wanting to get after packing/shipping/gas etc. Thank you.

i have another member that will want it. let me get ahold of him

I would like to buy the plastic pieces around where the key fits in...you can keep the rest. Shipping would be to nva scotia B0P 1T0.

If you are interested, pls pm me with your price..

Regardless, have a Merry Christmas...am I aloud to use thoe two words ??? :)

Thanks
ian.

Here is an early 70's floor shift column. There is no key and what you see is what you get. The column appears to be for manual steering but the shaft looks bent. I am throwing in a shorter shaft which I believe is from a power steering equipped car IIRC. It appears to be slightly shorter than the one inside the column. $150 shipped to you anywhere in the USA. You restore it. I can accept a US Postal MO, PayPal ok-Us Postal MO works best though. Please add a couple of bucks so that I actually clear what I am wanting to get after packing/shipping/gas etc. Thank you.

Still here...!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back