Early A-body Forum is now closed

-
Sorry to see your site go, I had visited there many many times.

I did the download but for the life of me I can't get it to open, even tried opening it with Chrome and IE to no avail...Keep getting this error message and ........

winzip.PNG

Use 7-zip and extract to c:/Abodies (for example) , then go in and click your file C:/Abodies/messages/2/2.html That should open the standard "messages" page where all the links to threads are. Disregard anything lower in number than this as its all the legal and admin pages. Without this page, your gonna be lost.

your either 32b or 64b windows, 64 is newer last 8 years hardware , 32b will work on either unless your machine has more than 4gb of memory, then 64 would work better.

Wow, Another facebook casualty. So sad.
Lets not listen to the people who want to burn down all the library's. Who needs books when knowledgeable people are at the tip of your finger, just use that smart phone.

Steve’s nova site and Malibu racing are two other sites that are just about there - flatlined.

It will remain online until the domain registration runs out in April 2020.
Hi Kids!

It's probably not fashionable to be Late to discussions of Early A-Bodies, but I finally got a hold of another Early-A to replace my long-departed '67 Valiant (avatar photo – rear-ended while parked in 2006), and I'm skimming back in discussion groups to catch up and remind myself of likely problem areas to look after, and I have come to this thread.

I used to be a member of the EarlyABodyForum (I checked my password manager, user name was "eric"), I'm sorry to see that it's gone (I knew there was another group I had followed, along with this one and SlantSix), and I would love it if I could access its information, if I need to, So...

Does anybody out there still have this 350mb file, and would they be willing to post it up on a file-share site for an hour or two so that I could download it. I could probably ftp it directly as well, but nobody does that anymore.

Just a shot in the dark, but if you don't ask, you never find out.

Thanks,

– Eric

-
Back