[FOR SALE] Early A-body hoard for sale (and other models too!)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamark

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I'm doing this for a friend trying to sell a whole bunch of cars that have been stored for many years. The owner is getting up there in age and can't really do anything with them at this point. You can buy individual cars or multiples. Some are just parts cars, others are good projects for restoration. Take a look at the photos and PM me if you see something you can't live without! If I know info on any particular one, I'll post it, but, more than likely I'll have to give you the phone number of the guy in charge of selling them for the owner. They are all located in the Riverside/Bloomington Ca. area. Some of the cars that come to mind.... a '66 Dart slant 6 4 speed station wagon, several '63-6 Dart and Valiant convertibles, 2 '65 Dart Chargers, 2 '67 Dart GT's, a few other station wagons, Lots of '64-6 Barracudas, including a '66 4 speed, some 50's Mopars too! Quite a collection. Here's a few photos....
From what I can gather, most of the ones in the photos are in the $500-900 range. There may be some exceptions, like some of the convertibles. It will depend on the exact car and it's condition.
100_1843.jpg

100_1844.jpg

100_1845.jpg

100_1846.jpg

100_1847.jpg

100_1848.jpg

100_1849.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Buddy flew out there a couple of weeks ago. He went out there with his cash and my cash. All the good stuff has been sold. Thanks for posting.

If there is a 56 Fury I will pay handsomely for it!
Jeff-
I believe there is a '56 Plymouth, but, I don't know if it's a Fury. Best you call the guy in charge of selling the cars for the owner. His name is Gene, and he sometimes doesn't answer the phone, so, you may have to leave a message and wait for a call back. There is a real long silence gap between the message and the beep, so, be patient! ( no phone numbers in public forums) and tell Gene that Sweetwater Mark told you to call. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you still have the white barracuda in pic 4 if so please send some pics
These are not my cars and they are about a 2 hour drive from me. Call Gene, the guy in charge of selling them as I mentioned in my last message above. I'm just posting this for a friend and trying to find good homes for the cars.

Luv the Dart wagons. Does he still have them? It is so far away from me being in Florida, but just look at the lack of rusty sheet metal. Are they any Valiant wagons?
Probably, but, you'd have to call the guy to find out for sure and to get details on year and condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back