Not open for further replies.

Michael Brisebois

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Thanks to the FABO neighborhood my issue is now known.

I need a Inland 4 speed shifter handle for an early "A" body console car (66 Barracuda).

Found "pricey" complete shifters on ebay, not sure that they know what they're selling, not sure I know what to buy. All I really need is the "offset" handle.

Does anyone have one for sale?

Last edited:
Looking back through your previous threads I see what you are up to. Looks like you need a Inland console shift lever and that you already have the shifter.

I hear you, Ebay was the 1st place I looked. I admit that I'm not positive of what I need and Ebay sellers aren't always positive of what they're selling. I had found that one, not cheap and another $90+ for shipping. I got myself in a bit of a spot, as the console is a bit of a pain to install to install and it needs to come out to install the handle.

I may just wait it out to Carlyle...but I got to believe there's one sitting on a shelf somewhere. Maybe I'll run a WTB again

Thanks for the effort

I think it's one of those elusive parts that you can't be in a hurry for and when you least expect it one will surface. Good luck. I will keep my eye open for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back