Early A Body site shutting down

-

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Did anybody else get an email about the early A-body site shutting down? Granted I go don't go there that often, but it's kind of sad to see a site shutting down especially for financial reasons. I like and appreciate the early A-bodies more than any other Mopars probably because that's all my family owned when I was growing up. Long live the early A's!

Did anybody else get an email about the early A-body site shutting down? Granted I go don't go there that often, but it's kind of sad to see a site shutting down especially for financial reasons. I like and appreciate the early A-bodies more than any other Mopars probably because that's all my family owned when I was growing up. Long live the early A's!
Yep. I started over there. It was a fun place. Never much action though. Too bad.

Yeah and they're all cryin about it on the Facebook page. Dumbasses. They flocked to Facebook and expected the guy to leave their page open? You watch. The Early Valiant Barracuda Club will be next. Morons. I HATE Facebook for car forums. It's a terrible format. They're gettin what they asked for though. Idiots.

Yeah and they're all cryin about it on the Facebook page. Dumbasses. They flocked to Facebook and expected the guy to leave their page open? You watch. The Early Valiant Barracuda Club will be next. Morons. I HATE Facebook for car forums. It's a terrible format. They're gettin what they asked for though. Idiots.
Agree Bookface doesn't work.

Agree Bookface doesn't work.

I like Facebook for yackin with friends and family and sharin jokes and political stuff. It's fun. But the car forum stuff doesn't work well for some reason.

-
Back