[WANTED] Early a drive shaft

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The slip yoke style came along in 1966. Maybe look for a 1966 Valiant or Barracuda shaft....OR just measure and have one made.
I often part out cars and I save the longest drive shafts so I can have them cut down to fit my own projects.
Also...Having "The Burgh" as your location doesn't help your cause. Put in your actual location and maybe someone close could help.

I have a number of 51 3/4” driveshafts that are for V8/904/7.25” if you’re interested. A simple yoke change to the larger 727 size would probably make these work. I’m in Michigan, near Ann Arbor.

I have a number of 51 3/4” driveshafts that are for V8/904/7.25” if you’re interested. A simple yoke change to the larger 727 size would probably make these work. I’m in Michigan, near Ann Arbor.

He is running a 904. Yours should work.

How much + shipping to 16066

I should have one but it will be later before I get home to check

i need a driveshaft for my 360/904 engine/transmission combo to 8 3/4 rear diff for my 1965 barracuda gasser

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back