Mopar Interior Parts For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 65 Dartman

65 Dartman FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Contact Seller
    Up for sale is the floor shift power steering column from my 65 Dart GT. This column has been completely rebuilt with all new parts. After I disassembled it, the tube, collar and turn signal housing were sent to Leanna where she did her magic. She powder coated all three pieces in glossy Ink Black. I bought and installed a brand new turn signal switch assembly from SlantSixDan (he had them repro'd from the original supplier to Chrysler and they are perfect in every sense of the word). I will include a used connector for the wiring. During the re-assembly the upper bearing was cleaned and re-greased. Down at the bottom of the tube I installed a brand new rubber seal with the hard plastic center section to center the steering shaft. The connector that mounts to the steering box is nice and tight with a good seal on the top cover. You'd be hard pressed to duplicate everything - powder coating, new turn signal switch and rubber bottom seal for a price of $400. I will let this go for $200 plus shipping from 22657.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • socal_65dartgt

socal_65dartgt Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      4:10 PM
      PMed you. Thanks!

• 65 Dartman

65 Dartman FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      7:10 PM
      Steering Column is Sold - Thanks William.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.