Early A V8 gas pedal/brackets/fittings

-

klumppm1

Reaction score
I have been scouring the internet and am having trouble finding a '63-'66 V8 gas pedal and hardware for for my '65 Valiant slant six conversion from 1bbl to 2bbl carb. Is there a place that sells aftermarket/repro without having to modify?

Not that I know of. A setup sold on this site just the other day. They're still out there. I see them every so often on Ebay as well.

Last edited:
You can find repop version of the pedal on eBay for about $60. but it is just the pedal.

Put a wanted post up for early A V8 gas pedal.
Or do a search in the for sale section. They are out there.

I looked for one for 6 months before one popped up for sale on this site a few weeks ago. There was another for sale a few days ago.

Lots of guys use the later pedal assembly. If you don't mind the look, its much easier to find.

I have been scouring the internet and am having trouble finding a '63-'66 V8 gas pedal and hardware for for my '65 Valiant slant six conversion from 1bbl to 2bbl carb. Is there a place that sells aftermarket/repro without having to modify?
They've been up for sale here on FABO numerous times,...go to the mechanical parts for sale forum and type in early-A v-8 pedals/gas pedal in the search box, probably get at least 4-5 hits in the last few years back easy......

-
Back