EARLY DIAPER

-

A/MP

Reaction score
Looks like 1 or 2 races this season will require a diaper to pass tech. With a narrower frame I assume that the later '67+ diapers won't fit. Anyone solve this problem?

upload_2020-1-26_8-4-6.jpeg

I just click off on threads like this. Not my job to search wth a diaper is or for a car I don't even know what it is.

At about 80 years old we will all need to wear Depends Diapers. That is why they added it to the rules. They know us old school V8 mopar guys are getting older.

I took a 70 year old friend Lou Horvath for a ride in the Duster. He **** himself at the end of second gear when I shifted drive. I never let him in my car again. That diaper held the mess but the stink was unbearable .

I just kept telling him don't move around as I was driving back to the shop. I dumped some C14 mixed with Nitro methane inside the car when we got back to cover the smell.

At about 80 years old we will all need to wear Depends Diapers. That is why they added it to the rules. They know us old school V8 mopar guys are getting older.

I took a 70 year old friend Lou Horvath for a ride in the Duster. He **** himself at the end of second gear when I shifted drive. I never let him in my car again. That diaper held the mess but the stink was unbearable .

I just kept telling him don't move around as I was driving back to the shop. I dumped some C14 mixed with Nitro methane inside the car when we got back to cover the smell.
:rofl:

My flight instructor ("Frenchy")used to fly Stearmans for a small outfit up in the North East. There was an older guy that worked as a janitor of the sorts, keeping the hangars clean. Sometimes when Frenchy would have to test fly one of the planes, he would say to this old guy "come on, lets go for a ride." He would always say, "not me Mr. Frenchy! Don't wanna ride in them airplanes." One day, Frenchy had to take one up and to his amazement, the old man said he would "try it out." Frenchy strapped him in the front hole and then climbed in the back one and took off. Frenchy looped it, rolled it, spun it, stalled it, the whole time watching the back of the old man's head, which never moved. When they got back on the ground and got out of the plane, Frenchy asked, "well how did you like that?" The old man punched Frenchy square in the nose, knocking him to the ground. Wiping the blood from his face, Frenchy looked up..."what the hell was that for?" "Mr. Frenchy...It wasn't too bad when you made me **** my pants, but when you kept rolling me around in it and that got me really mad and that's why I punched you in the nose."
ET3GEPRus%2FWgWCY0g6YpI%2FAAAAAAAALmc%2F5Ng3SLSM6Vc73GtE25J4_GKZgdkwYg-cwCLcBGAs%2Fs1600%2FVHDNN.jpg

I hope the name was changed to protect the incontinent.

So much commentary and so little help. Guess I'll switch to another website with people who race.

So much commentary and so little help. Guess I'll switch to another website with people who race.
Did you check the Rustler II and DRE sites I mentioned? they are the two major custom Diaper companies out there, I have the Rustler II on my RACE car. and it fits great , some friends have the DRE and they are top notch.

-
Back