Early low trim radio delete plate...keep or?

-

69moredoor

Reaction score
So my 69 dart came with this radio delete plate. I know there are cars out there that are rare and need this plate.in My intro thread someone indicated they are valuable. I also want to install gauges. So, should I sell and swap for a more common radio dash plate and install gauges or leave it be. What do these usually go for ? If this can offset some of the project cost and help someone out, my team is considering it. Thanks
EFAAB340-8-D40-4-FE8-B338-DF4-BE5-D9-D8-B4.jpg
hsbc bank locations near me

Welcome! Leave the plate in, adds charm and character to the dash. How many gauges are you going to put in? I took the ash tray assembly out and used Autometer 2 gauge black aluminum panel for the 2-5/8" gauges. If memory serves me correctly, the edges may have to be filed a bit on the panel. Used the existing holes in the dash.

I got a 3 gauge pod..volt temp oil.... I can mount under the dash but I liked the look of in dash...

Keep the plate for someone. Thinking of doing the same with mine so I can ACTUALLY see the gauges. Use a piece of aluminum...

Someone would love that piece and one for a radio should be easy to get.
Don’t hack that one.
But I wouldn’t expect to get rich from selling it either.

If you're gonna cut up a plate, cut up a common one.

Looks like the cut will come all the way out to the edge, so a radio plate would look the same anyway.

-
Back