Early trans dual suction filter adapter

-

Deleted Member

Reaction score
I put a deep pan on my early a904. I didn't know that it needed a two-hole filter adapter instead of the single hole adapter it came with. Apparently now one of my pumps does not have suction.

Car still drives fine but I obviously want to get this fixed before I blow the pump.

Does anyone besides Pat blais sell the two hold filter extender ?

Torqueflite 727 & 904 1960-65 Filter Extension KIT: use with Deep Oil Pans ONLY | eBay

Get it from Pat Blais—then you can do the install and not have to worry about whether it's the right piece, whether the quality's decent, etc.

I put a deep pan on my early a904. I didn't know that it needed a two-hole filter adapter instead of the single hole adapter it came with. Apparently now one of my pumps does not have suction.

Car still drives fine but I obviously want to get this fixed before I blow the pump.

Does anyone besides Pat blais sell the two hold filter extender ?

Torqueflite 727 & 904 1960-65 Filter Extension KIT: use with Deep Oil Pans ONLY | eBay

I used to make them for Mancini and I have a a few left on the shelf if you need one. Shoot me a PM, I'll sell you one at wholesale pricing.

No sweat folks I ended up getting one from pat and having a nice conversation.

@AndyF thanks for the offer

-
Back