Early Valiant and Barracuda help

-

sixt5cuda

Reaction score
I need to sell my storage lot on South Whidbey Island. I have 3 cars on this property, and don't want them to go to the crusher. I may want to remove some parts from them. I am wondering if this board would be a good place to advertise the cars for sale?

The cars are wrapped in black plastic, and surrounded by blackberry vines. Car details:

1964 Barracuda, 273 Auto. 99% complete car, white on black. Rear brakes are locked up solid. Has the engine from the 1965 Barracuda mostly installed.

1965 Barracuda, 273 Auto originally. Mostly straight body, light blue on light blue. No engine or transmission installed.

1966 Valiant Signet hardtop. 273 Commando and Auto trans. No carb or radiator. Has 4-barrel manifold and dual-point distributor. Engine is not stock, but I do not have the details. Air shocks on bad rear axle. Mostly straight body, except for the dent on the front of the roof from a tree branch. Pushed in small section of roof 2 inches or so, cracked windshield. No carpet, plywood door panels. Car is pale yellow with a black interior.

The cars would probably need to be hauled away on a flat-bed of some kind, and because of the vines covering the cars, I cannot take pictures of them at this time.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

This board is the best place to sell these cars! If no luck try eBay, just don't scrap them! Any prices? I would get the cars out for some pictures, pictures would definetly help in selling the cars! good luck!

There are plenty of Washington members (I'm one) and BC members that would give them a good home so don't crush them. I would have some interest in the '65 that does not have the motor/trans. well for that matter I would like them all but I don't want to be a Mopar hog. Are you in the Clinton area or farther up the island?

Chuck

The cars are in the community of Scatchet Head, which is technically in Clinton. It is about 15 minutes from the Clinton ferry dock.

There are plenty of Washington members (I'm one) and BC members that would give them a good home so don't crush them. I would have some interest in the '65 that does not have the motor/trans. well for that matter I would like them all but I don't want to be a Mopar hog. Are you in the Clinton area or farther up the island?

Chuck

Oink Oink Baby!!! :snorting::snorting: Don't let them go to the scrapper!! :happy6:

-
Back