Eastern MOPAR Classic at MIR 10-27-07

-

bobs340dartsport

Reaction score
Whos is coming to the Eastern MOPAR Classic at Maryland International Raceway thei saturday October 27, 2007.

I live 10 miles away , so I will be racing my 73 Dart Sport. If you notice the yellow car in the picture come over and introduce yourself, or better yet race in time trials!!

Bob

how do you get thier I want to take my son to his first race (he just loves car to death and he's only 2 1/2) im in harford co 21085 or if you have an address for the place I can mapquest it.

ill be there, i will be with the Hallums Racing 73 Dart, its a dark blue, driven by Bryant Jackson.

next year will be my year though, im working on our 67 cuda...440, dana 60, 4 link, all the good stuff :D

ill look for you there man!

well it was pretty cold but I did go and race all day long.

I got 5 runs in during open session time trials, two more in scheduled time trails and then two runs during eliminations. I won the first round with a 12.92 on a 12.90 with a .086 reaction time. In second round I went red by .046 but ran a best ever ET of 12.867 @ 104.7 mph.

Overall a pretty good day! I did have really inconsistant reaction times during the event but still got a .000 RT on a TT run.

There were a lot on nice cars in the show (A-bodies and otherwise!) and even a few venders with some used parts. Saw a few A/FX altered wheelbase cars racing, not really sure if they were real or clones but they were impressive (gotta love an old mopar with hilborn injectors poking through the hood!!!).

Big congrats goes out to Tommy Seibert for winning the power wheelie contest in his small block Cuda, he really put it on the bumper!

Bob

so, the guys i went with, won! they won the top et class

that was one of the best times at the track ive ever had.

anyone see the duster im talking about?

we went from loading it back on the trailer after the fuel pump quit working, to getting it gone over by the guys next to us, and then, at the end of the night, winning.

the car also made its first 9 second passes, with the fastest time of 9.92 at 133

not too shabby :)

No I did not remeber that particular duster, but congratulations on winning.

Maybe if you posted a picture it might spark my memory.

Bob

-
Back