eBay leaf springs....

-

Troub

67 Dart 270, 225 slant six
Reaction score
Hello All!
Has anyone ever dealt with McVeigh Truck Springs on EBay? Their Springs are half the cost of any other vendor I've found and looks like a reputable eBay seller. Figured it was worth asking if anyone had any dealings with them. Half the cost is still $220 for the pair so still trying do do my homework on them.
Thanks as always!

I have to say also research ESPO Spring.It is in Pa.The springs,shackles,and hangers i purchased were reasonable,of good quality,and identical to original.I think Lady answering phone is Laura or some other name but she runs the phone operation and if you want rubber or nylon bushings she has it.Think they advertise here, I chose 1 inch extra height and stock leaves for 1970 Duster.Compare and see.No relation joe

I have a spring shop were I live that is great, most truck spring shops are. I had them fix a spring out of a recked car got hit hard in the back and he stratened the main leaf new I bolt and clamps for $10.00

General Spring is also another good source.

Traded emails with Laura at ESPO Springs, very professional and quick responding. The prices are excellent. 6 leaf are only $30 more per pair, $250, and was wondering if any of you made that swap from the 5 leaf and had any feedback on the feel. The plan for my Dart is just a nice looking second car to drive around, no racing planned!

espo is a good place.. that woman knows her **** too..

i always run the 6 leaf espo springs. i also get the v8 ones that use the larger eye bolt..

the 6 leaf hold weight a lot better then the 5 leaf.. going to a show or something and put a few things in the trunk and the 5 leaf sag a lot faster and further then the 6 leaf..

ride wise with crappy kyb shocks the 6 leaf are firmer but not harsh by any means..

-
Back