1. duster360

duster360 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
  2. kt340sport

kt340sport Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Cannot understand the big issue about shipping to Canada.I ship parts to USA at least couple times a month. I am always looking for parts via e bay, i never ever seen a Canadian seller say will not or may not ship to USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. MileHighDart

MileHighDart Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    I shipped some parts from colorado to a guy in canada. I did a quote on UPS website, $35.00. Then when I went to the UPS store to actually ship it, it cost $52.00 to ship it.

Then when it got to Canada, UPS contacted the guy the parts were going to and told him he had to pay another $50 bucks or so to get the parts.

I had someone tell me later that it was because I told UPS that it was a sale of parts. If I had said it was a gift or something then the other guy wouldn't have had to pay extra to get the box.

I dont know, just seems I've run into crap like that before when shipping across the border.
    For me its not worth the hassle. When I sell parts I usually state in my ad, ship to usa only.

4. RustyRatRod

RustyRatRod Weenie idiot loser. FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    You want the things? Buy um and send um to me I'll ship um to you for cost. I've done it before.

5. rmazess

rmazess Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    the owner of the business is a personal friend of mine.. if you want them shipped to canada.. email him.. no big deal. tell him Rick said you would send them to canada..

6. rmazess

rmazess Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    we were at a public auction today.. purchased a bunch of stuff smallbolt rallys cop car wheels. small bolt centers both kinds, big bolt centers, and some "other" brand x stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.