Ed Pink's shop is getting DESTROYED he must move, see tour:

-
Move it to OC, F LA county taxes and all they pay for, ie NOTHING for the working man.

I thought they already moved.

Ed Pink sold the company years ago. Notice the "Tom Malloy Company" name at bottom of logo. I believe Ed has some sort of working relationship. But the company sold. And Tom Malloy owns the land per parcel records since 2015. And still owns it.

It's a industrial area. Just move the pictures and stuff to another industrial unit.

I feel there is something more to this than what the internet is leading us to believe. Maybe not. But they don't Eminent Domain like that anymore around here. I feel someone sold or is willing to sell the land.

Last edited:
This is why I ask anyone that hates this why they keep living in Cali, funding this bullshit with their taxes.

ETA, I didn't actually watch the video, but if California is behind it as indicated on the splash page....above applies.

Last edited:
The property is currently owned by the person that owns Ed Pink Racing Inc.

The current property owner paid 2.1M for the land and building in 2015. They did not buy the land from Ed Pink. Per land records.

The "Ed Pink" shop land is 830 ft and 6 parcels (~ 1/2 acre lots) from the Metrolink station. ALL of those parcels are currently owned by private individuals. Not State of California or City of Los Angeles.

Last edited:
super bummed. this is right in my back yard.

that whole area has been revitalized several times (as has much of the valley) the olympics coming to town just hastened the process.

as for having or opening a shop in LA, good F N luck. nobody wants to rent to automotive, and those that are set up or zoned to are an arm and a leg per sq.ft

He has a personal shop about 30 miles away

Although I think Tom Molloy the vintage Indy race car collector is part of ownership.

89B3CB0B-395B-47F9-8011-CB38DB4C02FB.jpeg

so long as they don't mess with the one by the airport with the good lunch buffet, I'm okay with the other two leaving.
Haven't been up there in years. No idea, just remember the one on raymer being Bob's or something like that from street racing there a LONG time ago.

-
Back