[SOLD] Edelbrock 1407 750 CFM Carburetor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Edelbrock 1407 manual choke 750 CFM carburetor. I got this carburetor with intentions of using it on an upcoming project. I now believe it will be too big for me. It has been thoroughly cleaned, fresh 93.5 octane non ethanol fuel flushed through it followed by engine degreaser and blown dry. It passes the needle and seat "blow test" to verify the floats, needles and seats work fine. I truly believe this carburetor will bolt on and run great AS IS. I am that confident. This is a very clean carburetor. Of course however, it is used, so I cannot guarantee it. Price is $150.00 plus shipping to the lower 48. Lets call shipping 20 bucks flat. I will over insure it like I always do. A second option, if you are interested. For 220 shipped, I will supply a kit and build it for you. That's basically the labor to build it for free.

Here is the carburetor model from Summit. Almost 320 dollars new, so you are getting a great deal either way.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-1407/

Attachments

• 750 FRONT.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 750 P SIDE.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 750 D SIDE.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 289
  • 750 OPEN.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 750 CLOSED.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 293
I will let this run until Saturday the 20th and then I will keep it. It's a good deal and I am not giving this one away.

If the sale falls thru, let me know.
what size engine will it works best. I have a 318

This has sold, but I do have a smaller version Edelbrock that would work better for you. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back