[SOLD] Edelbrock And Carter Carburetors

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
I have a mix of five Edelbrock and Carter carburetor cores for sale. The numbers in order from left to right, starting on the back row. All of these have free working choke plates and throttle bodies. These are very rebuildable cores. Dirty, but cleaned and kitted easily. One needs a choke thermostat, one needs primary metering rods and one has had Chrysler throttle linkage brazed onto it. They are 50 dollars each, plus shipping from Macon, Georgia to the lower 48 only. Any of these will fit in the large flat rate box.

Carter Competition Series 9626SA 625 CFM.

Edelbrock 1405 600 CFM manual choke. This carburetor is missing the primary metering rods, otherwise complete.

Edelbrock 1406 600 CFM electric choke. Needs a new choke thermostat.

Carter Competition series 9625SA 625 CFM electric choke. This carburetor has had a Chrysler throttle adapter brazed onto the throttle linkage. Nothing has been hurt, they did a decent job.

Carter Competition Series 9636SA 625 CFM electric choke. Carburetor is complete.

CARBURETORS.jpg

The 9636SA has been sold. Thank you.

I was incorrect about these fitting in the large flat rate box. They fit in the medium flat rate box just fine. Shipping on those is 13.60 plus tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back