Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

it is what it is
Reaction score
Rating - 85.7%
24   4   0
Contact seller
Edelbrock Dp4b it is in good usable condition it has a couple Healy coil’s and the one coil tower someone drilled out a broken bolt and drilled through the side of the tower would be an easy repair for someone that can weld aluminum
Asking $250 plus shipping
This picture is a representation of what the intake looks like the one you will be receiving the tall coil tower has had the side drilled out of it end it has a couple Healy coil‘s for the carb studs I will get the exact picture over the weekend

EE012FBF-E194-4DEF-B0F4-73D9EC7E05E9.jpeg

Edelbrock Dp4b it is in good usable condition it has a couple Healy coil’s and the one coil tower someone drilled out a broken bolt and drilled through the side of the tower would be an easy repair for someone that can weld aluminum
Asking $250 plus shipping
This picture is a representation of what the intake looks like the one you will be receiving the tall coil tower has had the side drilled out of it end it has a couple Healy coil‘s for the carb studs I will get the exact picture over the weekend

View attachment 1715617655

So, this is not the actual intake then?

The intake does not have any repairs except for the Heli coil’s

I think what they're asking is to see the side of the coil tower that's been drilled through, Bob. It's a legitimate question. You should have the exact item pictured you are selling. It's not an unreasonable request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back