Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I do NOT know how you do it Jim, I really don't. J.Rob

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • RAMM

RAMM Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      9:05 AM
      Flow rates aside--You cannot match the gorgeous chamber on the TF's or there sweet intake valve shape which in large part results in the killer .400"-.500" flowrates. The most flow I have personally achieved with an Eddy 5090 and the stock valve was 298.5cfm @ .600" . With a bunch of other trickery these went on to support 680hp 654tq on a 469BBM though and got us within 4 points of 2nd place in the 2016 EMC. The good ole days. J.Rob

• Like Like x 2
      • IQ52

IQ52 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        7:05 AM
        I wish the video was still online where the Comp Cams dyno operator during the contest set his readout screen to a maximum of 600 HP.....because......the previous 451 engines had maxed out in the 580's. After our first pull he turned around and exclaimed to the crowd behind him, "IT WENT OFF MY CHART!" And there it was.......a straight line disappearing off into the wild blue yonder with 600 HP down around 5,400 rpm on a 7,000 rpm screen.

• Like Like x 3
        • DC Dart

DC Dart Well-Known Member

Local Time:
          6:05 AM
          Those are impressive numbers on the eddy heads. So there is a bit of room to grow with them if need be. Nice to have options. They seem to be adequate for many builds.
          I have the RPMs for a 451 still in boxes debating what all I am going to do with them before install.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
          By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.