-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopower76

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have a Magnum 5.2L 5.9L Edelbrock, Mopar Perfomance or other 4bbl intake manifold they would sell? Dual plane or Single ok, as long as it is for a magnum engine.

Thanks

Anyone have a Magnum 5.2L 5.9L Edelbrock, Mopar Perfomance or other 4bbl intake manifold they would sell? Dual plane or Single ok, as long as it is for a magnum engine.

Thanks
I have a Crosswind intake for Magnum that I was going to pull off this weekend. $150 shipped from CT
20180701_183109.jpg

PayPal is fine. Check your PM
I have to thank RAVano, we struck a deal and he graciously returned my money and explained that the intake will not work with the factory serpentine AC system on the Magnum motors.
It was my fault for not looking far enough into that intake.
As far as I know he has it sold already to someone else.

So back to looking if anyone has a Edelbrock Intake to sell, let me know! Thanks!

I have to thank RAVano, we struck a deal and he graciously returned my money and explained that the intake will not work with the factory serpentine AC system on the Magnum motors.
It was my fault for not looking far enough into that intake.
As far as I know he has it sold already to someone else.

So back to looking if anyone has a Edelbrock Intake to sell, let me know! Thanks!

Yea he's a good fella dat guiy!

You need a Edelbrock Magnum intake or a MP unit. Good luck in your search. $380 new is a bit much I think.

Yea he's a good fella dat guiy!

You need a Edelbrock Magnum intake or a MP unit. Good luck in your search. $380 new is a bit much I think.
Great guy, I agree 100% and Yes, too high but I’m assuming if there were as many Magnum engines out there as there are Chebbies the price would be much more competitive.
It’s just hard to swallow $150-$180 more than a Chevy/ford equivalent.
Especially on a low buck driver build like this.
I guess it’s really nothing new, I’ve been doing this “pay more than my Chebbie owning friends” for over 20 years now... not sure why it still stings like it does.
It’s eating into my exhaust and sure grip money!

Start a new thread and post a picture!

As far as what is inside, if there is no tag stating the ratio, you’ll ether have to take the cover off or drop out the hogs head. If it is a leg legged or sure grip, lift both wheels off the floor and with the trans in neutral, spin the tire. If they both go the same direction, POW, Suregrip baby!

Start a new thread and post a picture!

As far as what is inside, if there is no tag stating the ratio, you’ll ether have to take the cover off or drop out the hogs head. If it is a leg legged or sure grip, lift both wheels off the floor and with the trans in neutral, spin the tire. If they both go the same direction, POW, Suregrip baby!

Got it, thanks.

So it looks like there are Four different MP intakes for Magnum motors.
- single and dual plane V Belt LA style front cover
- single and dual plane serpentine style front cover

IM LOOKING FOR A MAGNUM 4BBL INTAKE THAT ACCEPTS DODGE RAM/JEEP STYLE SERPENTINE DRIVE SYSTEM WITH FACTORY AC COMPRESSOR IN FACTORY LOCATION.

SINGLE OR DUAL PLANE OK!

Thanks!

E0C96905-90AA-4DBE-B276-22FC7FD9ECCF.jpeg
11F9AA62-9D86-41EE-B703-C622D449CFD1.jpeg
Bought a new one from Indy Cylinder Head... $350 for an M1 dual plane shipped. They have one or two more in stock with the correct offset thermostat housing for serpentine drive if anyone else is looking. $299 before shipping which makes it about the same as an edelbrock. (if you search hard enough!)

Thanks for everyone that contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back