EFI/Fitech 440 Six Pack???

-

BadBee

'69 Dart 440/6/4 speed
Reaction score
Hello All,
Has anyone installed one? What is the best Piston/cam/head combo? Does it fit the existing Six pack factory Ram Charger air cleaner? What about fuel delivery modifications? Fuel Rails HP fuel pump? Distributor/computer? Any good articles ? I was going to replace my old school 4782/4783's with EFI
Thanks in Advance Guys/Gals
Mitch

I was told by a guy that had one and he could not get it right, might have been him but he said the carbs worked better and he switched back to carbs. I don't think you can beat the
82 & 83's, I have had many sets and still have one set, I don't think the FI will give you the kick in the pants that the 4782 & the 4783's will give you.

What is the best Piston/cam/head combo?
There is no clear cut answer to this question based on everyone has an opinion on that answer.
Personally, I’d say the best is what you have running now.

What about fuel delivery modifications? Fuel Rails HP fuel pump? Distributor/computer? Any good articles ? I was going to replace my old school 4782/4783's with EFI
Thanks in Advance Guys/Gals
Mitch

Mitch, have you read the Fitech instructions?
Find the Fitech at Summit raging and click on the instructions for the unit. This will answer 9 out of 10 questions for sure.

-
Back