EFI intake construction...

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
had a vision..coming to life....more to come...

Attachments

• IMG-20130303-00768.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 394
By any chance is this related to your hole saw thread?

You work too hard. Use a stack of some Yamaha R6 throttle bodies with the rubber manifold boots.
Like this:

throttle-bodies-complete-2.jpg

and this:
070210096.jpg

Here's a bit of a look at an EFI intake....with turbo....for a 225 slant 6.
[ame="http://youtu.be/nd-LNlnT56w"]302 Found[/ame]

That Aussie slant is scary. If the tires didn't slip, imagine how fast it would accelerate.

I have a long-range slant EFI plan. I got an alum manifold (cheap e-beam type) and injectors & rails from an Intrepid V-6. If you angle them right, the injectors line up with the intake runners. Also a Holley Commander 950 ECU. All the parts, just no time.

i have a carb mani i have spec'd out that i may jump on after tax crap is done. makes the aussie mani look like a joke!

That Aussie slant is scary. If the tires didn't slip, imagine how fast it would accelerate.

I have a long-range slant EFI plan. I got an alum manifold (cheap e-beam type) and injectors & rails from an Intrepid V-6. If you angle them right, the injectors line up with the intake runners. Also a Holley Commander 950 ECU. All the parts, just no time.

Sounds like what I'm doing. I found out that the fuel rail from a 3.3L toyota v6 lines up pretty good with the runners on a slant six. We had 1 suck up some flood water and hydrolock badly, so I aquired the rail off of the junkyard motor we put into it. The biggest benefit of using the toyota rail is the fact that it is cast alum so I am going to trim the 2 halves to the proper length and then weld them together into 1 long rail. We I get around to it I will include pictures.

-
Back