Electric car fail

-
That doesn't make any sense what so ever. I've seen other threads that have hundreds of pages and are stupid and they are still there.
LOL!!! yeah, Sumbuddy WANTED it to get moved, & kept baiting for answers that would land it in N&P.. I don't go there so....

Is this related to a member on here that has recently re-surfaced, that seems to be a bit of a **** starter?

It's not me. I've been here the whole time.

Why was this removed?
I moved it to News and Politics where it should have been from the start. I have been monitoring that thread since the beginning and got tired of the political slants. You can post non Mopar related topics in General but it better not be current events, news, politics or religious in nature. That should go to the N&P.

I
I moved it to News and Politics where it should have been from the start. I have been monitoring that thread since the beginning and got tired of the political slants. You can post non Mopar related topics in General but it better not be current events, news, politics or religious in nature. That should go to the N&P.
okay, now I know

-
Back