Electric fan & shroud attachment

-

StewsDart

Reaction score
What is the best and safest way to attach my shroud and fans to my radiator. I’m hesitant about using the push through jobbies that go through the radiator.. anyone have any good input?

Ideally, you want a shroud that was built to match the radiator but it sounds like you have a mismatch. So what radiator do you have and what shroud do you have? What are the core dimensions and what are the shroud dimensions? Pics of the shroud would be a big help.

You are correct in not wanting to run the zip ties through your core. Although if installed properly, they can hold up indefinitely, if installed improperly, they could eventually cut into a tube from vibration and ruin the radiator.

Ideally, you want a shroud that was built to match the radiator but it sounds like you have a mismatch. So what radiator do you have and what shroud do you have? What are the core dimensions and what are the shroud dimensions? Pics of the shroud would be a big help.

You are correct in not wanting to run the zip ties through your core. Although if installed properly, they can hold up indefinitely, if installed improperly, they could eventually cut into a tube from vibration and ruin the radiator.
Got it figured out I ordered the correct shroud for the radiator

-
Back