ELECTRIC WATER PUMPS

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
does anybody use them on the street???...i see alot of the MOROSO ones so they must be ok??
can you see/feel a difference in HP??

I use a Moroso electric water pump. I bought it while I was collecting parts. It has always been on this engine so I don't know if it helped.

I use a Meziere pump and it works GREAT. NEVER above 160 in Traffic. Also it is rebuildable and says it should last at least 2,000 hours on the street.
Dale

I had wanted to run an electric pump on the street, but didn't know of anyone who had. I wanted to make sure they could really handle the traffic. I looked at the Meziere and they said it could be run on the road, but I wanted to hear from someone who actually and not from the people trying to sell it. Now that we have someone who has actually run it, I feel a little more comfortable about getting one :) I was all set to just run an eight blade MP unit.

thanks dale,
i couldnt affoe=rd one of those but i might be able to afford a MOROSO....what about those MOROSO ELECTRIC WATER PUMP DRIVE KITS??...any good for the street??

Here is a pic of the setup I have.
fa41262f.jpg

Hey Mike,How much is the moroso pump?

mikesduster said:
walter,
you drive your car on the street???...was it hard to hook up??
Yes, I drive it on the street. With the big block moroso it is four bolts and wiring a relay and a ground.

mikesduster said:
rollcage???....i dont have one!!!

now,what about an electric fan to keep it cool???
Be-Kool aluminum rad with single electric fan. NEVER hets HOT not even in 90 degree heat in Chryslers@ Carlisle traffic jam.

-
Back