Electrical Components

-

Rustyfish

Reaction score
Well since I can't seem to find my wiring faults, may be too many, I'm digging into the diagram and trying to 100% identify my system components. Want to make sure on a couple as they don't match up to replacement parts I see online. Trying to decide if I want to try and rewire or buy a kit from Year One, Ron Francis, etc. So meantime, please forgive my ignorance as I learn more every day, but can someone identify the pictured parts.

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 133
Well since I can't seem to find my wiring faults, may be too many, I'm digging into the diagram and trying to 100% identify my system components. Want to make sure on a couple as they don't match up to replacement parts I see online. Trying to decide if I want to try and rewire or buy a kit from Year One, Ron Francis, etc. So meantime, please forgive my ignorance as I learn more every day, but can someone identify the pictured parts.

Check out my EWIS thread in the electrical section. I replaced the engine compartment harness in mine as year one had em on sale for $129, and i replaced the body to rear lamp harness with a new one in the box for $50 somebody was through the fabo parts for sale section. I however rebuilt, repaired and rewrapped my dashboard harness. I did the unpin, clip, strip, crimp, solder, repin on more connectors on the dash harness than i care to remember. A new dash harness is $450 for my car so it was worth it to me to refurbish mine, and ohm out all the wires.

Btw the first pic is your horn relay, the second pic is the old points type voltage regulator for your alternator.

Hope this helps
Matt

-
Back