Elongated Skulls Could be Proof of Alien Life Here!

-
Did anyone read the first paragraph of the link posted? According to the article, the skulls are much heavier than normal and it is believed that this fact disproves that the skulls were "deformed" on purpose/during development. The skulls were formed that way by DNA, just like all other body parts.

According to the article, the skulls are much heavier than normal and it is believed that this fact disproves that the skulls were "deformed" on purpose/during development.
Ummm...let me state again...

:bs_flag:

Ahhhh ya never know. What were the skull binders trying to mimic ? Lots of ancients texts talk about the star people who gave them information and technology. Never say never. :)

Did anyone read the first paragraph of the link posted? According to the article, the skulls are much heavier than normal and it is believed that this fact disproves that the skulls were "deformed" on purpose/during development. The skulls were formed that way by DNA, just like all other body parts.

Did you read the rest of the article? Because it never even suggests the DNA isn’t human. Just that the DNA doesn’t match completely with the surrounding Native American population. They’re linking it to another HUMAN population from the Caspian Sea area. Suggesting a different human migration pattern than previously identified, not aliens. And they didn’t say the skulls weren’t formed by skull binding either, just that there were also genetic differences in addition to the shape characteristics that were caused by binding. That’s not the same as saying they formed like that. That’s all in the article.

As for the article- 1. Doesn’t list any sources 2. Doesn’t list the actual credentials or affiliations of those making the assertions and 3. Lists a chiropractor as one of the ranking team members- a background that has no relevance at all for the subject matter. Meaning, this is not a real scientific team. And the bombardment of web ads tells me it’s not much of a scientific web source either...

Clickbait article with some junk science thrown in. No doubt being linked as “evidence” by the tin foil hat crowd. It’s just a bunch of BS. Show me the peer reviewed sources for the information.

Egyptians ,were playing this game... Who knows what in heck ,they mated with :(

Real aliens don't even look like that...
alf-foto.jpg

B.S. .....Bad Science????
If, u do some research, even in the bible, " there were giants in those days, men of reknown."
Have u seen any of the old hyrogliphics of ancient civilizations where the king was pictured way bigger than the rest of his subjects? Check Genesis 6 , verse 4 , in the King James bible . Start at the first of Genesis to see where they came from ! The sons of GOD is referring to fallen angles .
U can punch up '' nephillium on ur computer and find a bunch of facts, and interesting reading on the subject.

I read about this right after "Alien" came out in what...1978...

If they could type the blood, there must have been some DNA. If so, why not generate a living being from it, and we would answer some of these questions. I know, alot of people think it's wrong to clone someone. They aren't space aliens. They may be a sub species that died out for many reasons. Also, ever notice in all these supposed alien cultures, that nothing is ever found but stone structures. No metals, no synthetic materials, etc.

We're not stupid!! You know that we would have been smart enough to be able to manipulate our DNA to "look" like yours so that earthlings would "think" it was human DNA.....as for me, well, here's my ID:

DSC07793.JPG

Treblig

Last edited:
The only thing I'm adding to this thread is, "If we are the only intelligent life in the whole universe, what a waste of space!"

-
Back