Embarrasing moments....

-

Brooks James

VET, CPT, Huey Medevac Pilot
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Not for me, but my best friend in high school. He was a really sharp dresser capturing best dressed our senior year. He bought a special silk outfit for Homecoming. He was concerned that when got excited, his junk popped up, she'd see it. He TIED his pecker to his leg with a string. Every few minutes he started squirming and shifting.he had to go to the boys room a few time to rearrange his arrangement. We got much mileage out of that. Hasnt failed yet that at class reunions somebody asks him about it.

Not for me, but my best friend in high school. He was a really sharp dresser capturing best dressed our senior year. He bought a special silk outfit for Homecoming. He was concerned that when got excited, his junk popped up, she'd see it. He TIED his pecker to his leg with a string. Every few minutes he started squirming and shifting.he had to go to the boys room a few time to rearrange his arrangement. We got much mileage out of that. Hasnt failed yet that at class reunions somebody asks him about it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember one particular christmas, i must have been in my early 20s

Me and the wife were the first ones in our group of friends to get married and be on our own so of course our place was where everyone would hang out
(in fact, we lived in an apartment above the garage, and we never locked the door, we just kept a christmas wreath with some bells on it on the door all year round
if someone would come in we'd hear the bells and have about 45 seconds to toss some pants on

well, anyway, we had a christmas party and since it was at our place and pretty informal, i was wearing some old comfy PJ pants, and it just so happened the button on the fly was broken (did i mention we were newlyweds?)

well, anyway, im sitting on the couch and having a conversation with one of the girls, when i realize, im feeling a breeze where i shouldnt feel one

sure enough, the button of my boxers was also not doing its job and Mr Happy was peeking out seeing who was all at the party

That's really funny........
Along those same lines. I had a friend who worked in the ER in the Medical Center in Macon back in the early 80s. Think disco was still a thing. So this guy comes in. Had been in one of the local clubs jukin it up and had a heat stroke and passed out. An ambulance ride later, he's in the ER.

My friend said all the ladies.....and everybody else, noticed a HUGE bulge in his polyester pants almost all the way down to his knees. Course his clothes had to come off. Turns out he was "much less" endowed than he led everyone to believe. He had a huge cucumber taped to the inside of his leg. LOL

In to 60's we just used a rolled up sock!
You did not need to be as careful sitting down
as with wearing a vegetable

Last edited:
My wife is a retired nurse. She was working one Friday evening and got off at 11pm.
Some guy comes into emerg with a vacuum cleaner hose stuck on his *****.
It sure got around the hospital really quick and the nurses were coming down to see what was happening then walking away laughing out loud.
I think I would have sat in a bathtub of cold water before going to the hospital, Oh Wait, I wouldn't have done that in the first place.
Guess he had a date with his girlfriend Hoover

In the 80s I was working at a large teaching hospital in Oklahoma as a maintenance technician for Surgery. Nearing the end of one shift I was changing into my street clothes to go home when a young male surgical tech came into the dressing room wheezing and drenched in sweat. He sat down an I asked if he was OK. His answer was "I'll be OK in a few minutes. I was prepping a woman for surgery and started to enjoy my job WAY too much!"

-
Back