Embroidered Goods

-

Beardface

Reaction score
I'm Brandon "Beardface", I drive a '64 Valiant, live in Seattle, possess an epic beard, and embroider for a living. Here's a sample of some of my most recent work, just because I figured y'all might appreciate it. If you ever need any custom goods, feel free to shoot me an..

The mock license plate is custom for my Grandpa, to hang up in his workshop.

The mock Valiant emblems are just because I love my car, and thought I'd finally stitch something cool up for myself.

Clearly, I'm amazing with photography. HAHA.

Thanks!
Beardface

Attachments

• 007-VLP.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 321
  • valiantEmblems.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 307
Welcome to the best damn MoPar site on the interweb! Those Valiant patches are cool!!! :cheers:

Welcome aboard, nice looking work for sure.
C

I got bored this morning, and made more stuff.

Attachments

• MoparEmblems.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 234
Very cool stuff man ! Love the Valiant and Mopar patches.

I had some embroidery done on my Mopar jacket a couple years ago.
Local place did and excellent job for me. And didn't really cost too much either.

Just had my FABO username put on the front and back. Heres a couple pics.

Attachments

• frontlogo.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 266
  • backlogo.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 245
That's super awesome, buddy! Yea, monogramming like that is fairly inexpensive (Also something else I do!) Looks like they did a quality job too! Well done!

Just a thought: I have a '64 Valiant in need of a 7.25" rear dif. Really, it's just the spider gears and the seal that need replacing. I already popped the plate off, with the help of a buddy, and verified that it is, indeed, the issue.

If anybody in the Seattle area wants to discuss a trade (I do stitchin' for a living) I'm open to negotiations.

Attachments

• Mopar4.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 247
Oh, you know, just a Mopar Cyberman. NBD.

Attachments

• Cyberman.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 267
Beautiful work!!

Can you also do restorations or recreations of old embroidery? I have a well worn 1 of 10 jacket from the 1995 ESPN World Open Billiards Championships that I'm very proud of. Houston Embroidery Works did the artwork originally, and considering it's now 20 years old with lots of machine washer time since I won it, it has really held up well.

Except for all of the yellow lettering that is. :-(

View attachment 14269529858671654498817.jpg

If you're interested in taking a better look at it, here are a few good pictures. The cuffs and elbows on the coat are pretty tattered so I wouldn't be opposed to a full on recreation either.

At the top it said "Team" (tourney was held at Team Player's Billiards).

View attachment 1426953013997-910394724.jpg

In the middle it's now missing "WINNER" (of course lol) ...

View attachment 1426953033800-872340278.jpg

... and near the bottom was "1995 Qualifier."

View attachment 1426953048857-1931950622.jpg

My name on the front is still kind of legible.

View attachment 14269530781741520162046.jpg

If you need something powder coated maybe we can even work out a trade.

Thanks for showing off what you do! Might even have to talk about some cool patches for my shop ...

HemiMark- It's a satin stitch edge, rather than a merrow stitch. To answer your question, they are cut out of the fabric. If only I had a Merrow Stitching machine... oh how excited I would be! haha

I'm interested in getting some patches made and am curious if you can produce from an existing image and if so what format does the image have to be?

Last bump to the top, before I show y'all what I've been working on... Should be a couple days, but... got some cool stuff to show off!

Here's Johnny Chimpo, getting up to some Shenanigans, right Meow. Anybody else stoked for SuperTroopers 2??

Attachments

• JohnnyChimpo.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 140
Latest and Greatest! For my buddy, "Kidd"

Attachments

• RoadRunner.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 110
Last bump to the top, before I show y'all what I've been working on... Should be a couple days, but... got some cool stuff to show off!

Here's Johnny Chimpo, getting up to some Shenanigans, right Meow. Anybody else stoked for SuperTroopers 2??

OMFG yes! I'm a huge Super Troopers fan. I donated to the new movie. What do these Johnny Chimpo's worth?

Riddler

-
Back