.......End of an era.............

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
................CTC Store 0391 closed its doors today..........been there 8 years.........now on to new adventures........kim.............

.......................Canadian Tire Corporation........I have lots of job offers , so no worries there...........taking time off to do the things i never seem to find the time to do...........kim......

Good luck in your hunt for new employment.Sounds like you,ll enjoy a mini vacation,but will need to stay in the groove.:glasses7:

sorry to hear Kim, didnt realize you worked at CTC, I worked at one here in Ontario...the dealer(owner) and entire mngmmt staff were arseholes!

When one door closes, another one opens..... I hope it does not take you to long to find that open door... Good luck in your search...

Sorry to hear that Kim,
Look at it as another opportunity for you to move onward and upward!

.......................Canadian Tire Corporation........I have lots of job offers , so no worries there...........taking time off to do the things i never seem to find the time to do...........kim......

Taking some time off, hell of a good idea Kim.

Soundsssssssss to me its a good thing for ya now do those things that keep getting put off.Enjoy it

sorry to here that ,best wishes in the future it looks like you got a goog hold of things.

Won't take you long to find sumffin. Sharp as you are, I suspect you'll have sumffin real quick. Prayin for you.

................Store is in Kindersley, Saskatchewan.................lots of job opportunities for all kinds of work............thanks 4 all the kind words guys..................kim.........

Sorry to hear,but you will get something quickly. Prayers sent.

.................I havent actually taken a job yet........i have lots of little things to do.......major project is trying to build a deck at home.......the 15th and 16th i hope to do it......today i'm looking after the neighbors kids, oh ya and surfing this site........kim.............

You sound like me.... the only time I can get anything done is being out of work. lol

Good luck with your next job

..............Almost caught up on all my projects...........job interviews this week.........I'm a journey man auto tech, but i've had a couple of interesting offers from a couple of ag dealers....Case/IH and Ford/New Holland........any ag tech out there........kim........

-
Back