Endless Summer Cruisin' Ocean City, MD Oct 7-10

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
My son Jake has gone to the Spring cruise a couple of times and to the Endless Summer Cruise a couple of times. I have yet to go to either one. A couple of weeks ago, as my seats were getting finished up in the land yacht, my wife told me that I am going with Jake this year in October. I'm excited. We have a free place to stay north of the end of the boardwalk. We are driving both cars down - his 65 B'cuda and my 69 Fury III ragtop. Depending on Jake's school schedule, not sure if we are rolling in about 11:30 Thursday night, or about 7am Friday.

Who all is going??

Watching the weather forecasts... if Mathew comes right up the coast, we'll be staying home..... we shall see.

I am registered and hoping to go, but I'm also watching the weather. Saturday looks like a wash out at this point.

If I go with the car, I'll be down there Thursday night until Sunday morning.

We might just run down Thurs night and friday. Definitely up in the air at this point.

i got here about 10pm last night. staying on 28th street...

keep an eye out for us. we will be all over the place..:)

DSC_0418.jpg

Now only predicting 2-3 hours of rain Saturday afternoon (and only a 50% chance at that). The custom weather service updates I get for my work in Delaware are projecting minimal impact beyond the Carolinas.

At this point, I'm planning to go Thursday thru Sunday with my blue 67 Barracuda Fastback. I'm staying up north near 112th St. Hope to see some folks there.

It's definitely looking better. We'll be staying at 46th street. Just.look for the b5 blue land yacht with the black 65 dinghy..... lol

Last edited:
"I got me a Chrysler, its as big as a whale......"

The yacht and the dinghy - ready to set sail..... should roll in between 10 and 10:30 tonight.

20161006_142252.jpg

I fired up the flux capacitor and went back in time today to find Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry's Charger before the train killed it, and what might be the original rat rod from 1925.....

20161007_150120.jpg
20161007_095031.jpg
20161007_142756.jpg

so this afternoon we stopped by the convention center to just look around... went inside and looked around, walked around the parking lot then went back to our room.. we aren't at our place for 10 minutes and a friend texts me and says jamie's car won an award.. we are both like WHAT!?.. thought he was bullshitting us. after a minute or two he said he would grab it for us and we too a ride back to the convention center. sure enough her car got an award.. jamie was really happy. her little not so perfect dart in a parking lot full of high dollar super nice cars and she got an award. not sure how many they gave out but it was cool to see her all happy about it..

had to make sure no one was dicking around with us...lol.. trophy was for car #339 and her car was #339..

DSC_0001.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

-
Back