Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Contact seller
I had a engine fire and need all the under hood wiring for a 74 dodge dart SE only. Do not care about the condition as long as it is all there. I am trying to make a new harness but the SE is a different animal from the four wiring diagrams I have. Anyone?

I had a engine fire and need all the under hood wiring for a 74 dodge dart SE only. Do not care about the condition as long as it is all there. I am trying to make a new harness but the SE is a different animal from the four wiring diagrams I have. Anyone?
slant or v8?

Does not matter really started as a slant, now has a 440. Trying to make a new one up but really cannot find the diagrams anywhere has to be a se though what you have.

Does not matter really started as a slant, now has a 440. Trying to make a new one up but really cannot find the diagrams anywhere has to be a se though what you have.
ill look to see I have a 74 dart and a 74 duster but I dontbhink the dart is an se tho whats different?

Thw factory and all the othe wiring diagrams do not match up and it seems the se has other plugs in the harness like in the middle of the harness that I cannot find on any sort of diagram. Just freaking weird. I used to re wire c-130's for the air force and they were a breze compared to this mess of melted wire. Thanks for looking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back