Engine mount i.d.

-

InRogue

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to install this 318 and it came with a set of mounts which I was to believe came out of a '83 Diplomat....The engine is getting installed in a custom build and I need a another passenger side mount. I have a picture of the mount I need (passenger side) but can't find another like it. Can one of you guys put a eye on it. Thanks

20190317_140953.jpg
20190317_141001.jpg
20190317_141010.jpg

Looks like a 340/360 aftermarket spool
mount to me

If you have both of those mounts, you could sell the pair and then order the correct set for your early A-body. The ones you have should fit 73 and up A, B, F, M, and J bodies. It looks just one in my Schumacher set for those applications I listed.
I'm with oldkimmer; it looks like a pretty sweet ride.

Bob, actually I wish they were both the same, the drivers mount is short and off center, I was hoping I could purchase one like the one in the picture where both sides are the same distance to the cross member, I cut off the stock 6 cylinder perches so it's really a clean slate. Oh and you know thats a American Rambler right...:)

Did not realize that was a Rambler Thought it was an Australian A-body. My mistake.
Really nice body lines. That will be a real head turner.

-
Back