Engine mounts & brackets, oil pan....

-
Or does anyone know where to find some 273 brackets? I have no problem making a bracket to fit. I thought the bracket from my first one was still hanging on a nail in my Dads garage but didn't find it several weeks ago when we cleaned out the house and garage getting it ready to sell.

I have a set of Schumacher mounts for a V8 K frame for a BB if you are interested. 66 A body. I went with a motor plate as my Milodon oil system was in the way. Funny it worked fine on the dyno!!!PM me if interested

Sorry. '65 Valiant. Already have a 360/727 to go in.
I bet that Valiant is a handful with a 528 in it. :eek: My son wanted me to put the 383 from his Charger in it (going stroker) but I told him no thanks. Just want a low-maintenance cruiser. :thumbsup:

Tim
Did you order a set of the A-body mounts, in your thread,?????. It seems Mancini is out of them. their site won't let you put them in your cart.
I believe "Schamacher" makes them, and the have been out of stock for a long time now, form Schumacher.
Dave

Haven't yet but was just told 318 brackets are the same. I know where I can get an oil pan & pickup but I would have to r & r it off the car. Been sitting Lord knows how long in the woods and no telling what lives in/under the car.

Those are the Schumacher mounts. He had his signature car for sale...don't know if it sold or not. Also he shows a lot of stuff out of stock......makes you wonder if he's going out. If Mancini has those and you want them, I'd go ahead and get them if I were you.

Just checked and Dave was right. Apparently out of stock as it doesn't have a way to add them to your cart. I was told pre-spool 318 brackets could be modified like a 273 bracket. True?

Just checked and Dave was right. Apparently out of stock as it doesn't have a way to add them to your cart. I was told pre-spool 318 brackets could be modified like a 273 bracket. True?

Hell I thought they were the same to begin with. I've been under a rock I guess.

I knew the brackets were different between 318s and 340/360s. I did not know 273 and 318 were the same. :(

273/318 use same mounts 340/360 use same mount and are different than 273/318 so if you have a 360 you need 340/360 left/driver side to install correctly.
Crazy isn't it :realcrazy:

Email this morning from Dave @ Laysons with order stating shipped today. :thankyou:
Going tomorrow to empty out car, unbox, and inventory everything. :thumbsup:

Tim, your conversion mount kit will be shipping out either this afternoon or tomorrow.....You will receive an email shipping notice when I hit the "PRINT" button to process the shipping label.

I gotta deal with a sewer contractor today(serious pressing drainage issue!!!!)....and this is my FIRST priority today as there are two other businesses here on the property depending on this!!!!!

-
Back