Error

-

Logan

Reaction score
When the new web site came on board, the title of the page after log in was "For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum- Error". Then, as bugs were worked out, I expected the word "Error" would go away but it never has...?

I see it before and after I log in.

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

Mine does that too. I'm sure it's just the old link to the old site on Google.

I copied and pasted the correct URL to my Google favorites bar (which I use the most) Then I deleted the old FABO address that produced the error. I don't use the Favorites icons much. They seem to be something Google picks out and I or no-one else had been able to tell me how to add my favorites to those icons.

Look at the address bar and note it is trying to go to a page with an attachment.
Also notice below that a little it says the attachment cannot be found.
That is why the error on the page.

Either whatever shortcut, favorite, or bookmark you are using goes to a page where that attachment does not exist any more, or you have bad pages cached in the browser you use.

Open your browser directly (not a shortcut) but just open your browser and type in www.forabodiesonly.com and hit enter or go.
Bet the problem isn't there now is it? :D

Now, whatever you click to get to FABO is directing you to that old page.
If it's a link in favorites right click it and change it's properties to www.forabodiesonly.com
If it's a desktop shortcut right click it and do the same.

If none of the above works or does not apply, look your browser up on Google like "how to clear the cache in Firefox ,Internet Explorer or whatever you use and follow the instructions.

You mean the ones on the toolbar?
The 8 down below. I don't know what they call them. They are icons or snapshots of the links home page. I can delete them but can't add my choices back in.

Oh --- that's done by google. Its your most visited links.

I don't even see FABO on there- --

I have 2 computer brainiacs for sons. They are not teachers. They will fix most anything but don't teach me how to. And at 80+ words per min. the keystrokes go by me pretty quick. LOL

If you guys will tell me what browser your using, I'll try to help you fix the problem ---- I've asked several times now....

OK, click the 3 bars on the very top right.

Then click BOOKMARKS

Then enable SHOW BOOKMARKS BAR

Untitled.jpg

-
Back