Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, 1st off thank you FABO for the ad.
So to pay off debt/taxes owing on Dads estate, unfortunately we have to sell his truck. I say "we", but it is Dads estate. I am not the executor as the executor is in "charge" of the estate. Now for truck details.
Its a 2010 Ford F150. 2WD. V8(small one, I think 4.6??) Automatic transmission, again I THINK its a 6 speed. The truck is basically a plain jane no frills truck, as Dad was a no frills guy. It has approx. 64,000 KMS(40,000 miles) on it. All those KMS are EASY KMS. Always ALWAYS babied the truck and had it serviced at the local Ford store.
6 foot bed, Reese trailer hitch, although it never pulled ANYTHING bigger than a small utility trailer for his riding mower.
As for options, like I said pretty plain jane, AC and Cd player. If I understand, there is still factory warranty left on it. Also there is a spare complete set of 4 really nice chrome rims with tires. When he ordered the truck it came with factory plain ones and he didnt like them, so he used the factory plain ones for winter driving.
There may be more that I will add later, and I realize I have not posted pics, BUT I am 2 Provinces away from home. Pictures are coming, Im waiting for them to get emailed to me. $15900 obo

Thanks
4spdragtop n Pops

Ok, here's pics, there is a small ding on the front drivers side bumper. Nothing major, I also think there is a very small ding in the tail gate.
Thanks again.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 688
  • unnamed1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 727
  • unnamed2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 693
  • unnamed3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 704
  • unnamed4.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 690
Steve,
I wish I was in the market for a truck,
Knowing your Dad, I know this truck was well
looked after.
Dave

Steve,
I wish I was in the market for a truck,
Knowing your Dad, I know this truck was well
looked after.
Dave

Thanks Dave, this is my 1st time thru Estate bs and it aint fun. I was hoping to be able to buy it, but unfortunately not.
Thanks again, hope all is well at your end.

Sorry for the loss , and the whole estate stuff your are dealing with .
I will pray for you !!
Best of luck !!
Jim

If it was a 4x4 extenda-cab I,d be all over it:wack: Steve.What about the 67 Barracuda Steve?Is it also in the estate sale?

In my heart I feel that Barracuda should be your's to keep and enjoy in memorie of your Pop!

Thanks Craig, thats the "plan", the family thinks that way too. It will be the LAST thing to sell. Lots of collectibles, tools etc and both my nutz will be sold before the cuda. I HATE dealing with this bs...

bump for the truck. You WONT be disappointed in it. If more pics needed, lemme know.

Sorry for your loss. I hear you on the Estate bs went through it three times in 2012 and 1 had no will.

Thanks, this is my 1st time with estate BS, I cant imagine 3 TIMES!!!

That is a totally nice truck

Thanks Jimmie, its beautiful really. I would love to buy it, but it came down to either buying dads cuda or the truck...Im happy with my decision:cheers:

Bump for the truck, still for sale! Licensed insured etc, just waiting to be test driven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back