-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
1973 B/E body exhaust manifolds for SB. Matching set. Blasted and coated with rust preventative. Will look great with a coat of high temp paint. Asking $90 plus ship from 28387 or best offer. PayPal ok with fees to buyer. Had these sold and buyer never replied back. Price dropped from original ad. Cleaning up.

B285DECB-EC5C-417D-B9DF-7615642E4C33.jpeg

2A551180-8B59-4A18-A4EC-9CC871110620.jpeg

I'm doing a 360 in a '74 Duster. 833 and no P/S. I was thinking about 360 Magnum manifolds. How would these flow and fit vs the Magnum manifolds?

They will bolt up to Magnum heads but the ports aren’t perfect.

I’d like to be next in line for them. They would be for my ‘73 Cuda.

If @mopardug would like Magnum exhaust manifolds, I have a set sitting around unwanted.

Flow wise, the Magnum should be better but a lot is what casting are we matching against what casting.

These ‘73’s don’t flow so great V.S. the first Magnums or the earlier 340 manifolds. MoPar writing suggest one driver side exhaust manifold from a early 340 and one passenger side from the first Magnum series.

Thanks for the information. I should have mentioned, but I'm probably going to have LA heads. I knew that the intake bolt pattern was different on a Magnum, but I thought that the exhaust patterns were the same.

Thanks for the information. I should have mentioned, but I'm probably going to have LA heads. I knew that the intake bolt pattern was different on a Magnum, but I thought that the exhaust patterns were the same.
The exhaust bolt patterns are the same. Port alignment is slightly off. It should NOT be an issue.
The above pictured for sale exhaust manifolds do not flow as well as Magnums. Early versions for sure, later ones I don’t know about.

I was NOT aware of that piece of information. I'm looking at under 350 HP. I'm going to pass on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back