Explain your username here --->

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been done before, but a lot of new members so..... I'll go first.

318willrun.....
  • I've owned a lot of 318's
  • 318's used to not get much love, but that's changing
  • 318's are common - but anyone can play
  • Longest production run of any small block mopar
  • 340willrun sounds boring
  • 360willrun sounds boring too
  • 408willrun ... ho hum.
  • 440willrun... really guy??
  • 273willrun ... at least there was a performance version
  • 225willrun ???? I like it, just not the sound (I mean out the exhaust pipe!!! LOL)
  • 318willrun ..... yeah, I like it!!!

dadsbee... because it was his, before it became mine in 1979 and I'm a Dad too, just to remind the kids it's MINE.. LOL
bee38thanniversarydrive 022.JPG

bee38thanniversarydrive 003.JPG

Last edited:
first forum i joined was a mitsubishi mirage forum

the main reason i joined is because i killed the engine and couldnt afford to have it fixed, so i needed to know how to Do It Yerself

ergo, DIYmirage

the name just kinda stuck after that

Very simple. My Dart (still apart) is a 67 Dart and was originally a 273. Who'd a thunk that was unique?

Just me, nothing more, nothing less
Nothing fake about me memike :thankyou:

I must say that I am enjoying seeing my fellow members name and how they came up with it :thumbsup:

memike 089.JPG

Well, I am 6 foot 7 inches tall, size 15 shoe, and had many people call me Sasquatch or Bigfoot over the years, which I just morphed into missing link, but that was too obvious. I used to drive a Lincoln Mark VII that was missing the "Linc" from the decklid emblem, and there you have it.

The first forum I ever signed up for was a Dodge truck forum. My ride at the time is the one I am currently restoring with my son. It's an 89 W150 on 35" tires. Just kept using 89on35s cause I have a bad memory and that one stuck.

Cley

dadsbee... because it was his, before it became mine in 1979 and I'm a Dad too, just to remind the kids it's MINE.. LOL
View attachment 1715732743
View attachment 1715732748

paint code for my 66 Coronet

I own two 1933 Imperials, among too many others.

Richard PETTY - #43 - 7 championships hence Petty437

Just me, nothing more, nothing less
Nothing fake about me memike :thankyou:

I must say that I am enjoying seeing my fellow members name and how they came up with it :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715732753

Well, I am 6 foot 7 inches tall, size 15 shoe, and had many people call me Sasquatch or Bigfoot over the years, which I just morphed into missing link, but that was too obvious. I used to drive a Lincoln Mark VII that was missing the "Linc" from the decklid emblem, and there you have it.

I use to race a 67 Super Gas Barracuda.

The first forum I ever signed up for was a Dodge truck forum. My ride at the time is the one I am currently restoring with my son. It's an 89 W150 on 35" tires. Just kept using 89on35s cause I have a bad memory and that one stuck.

Cley
All of these have enlightened me. Nice how there is a meaning..... :)

My first initial, nickname, and favorite number. Favorite number comes from the Mach 5 and Speed Racer, of course.

Back in high school I always had at least 4 or 5 mopars in the yard, sometimes up to 10. Never paid for them, I was just good at finding cars and people were happy to get them out of their yards. Anyways, my brother started calling me Mopar Mike and it stuck. The 1974 was added on because someone stole my username on the forum after I was absent for a while. I don't have a 74 mopar, its the year I was born.

Back in the "Tom's Moparts" days in the mid '90s, I created my profile name "roadrunnerh". What can I say? I don't change easily.
At the time, I owned a 1968 RR, and still do.
My name's Harry, and I thought roadrunnerharry sounded too long, or just not good. So roadrunner"h"
was created. Or just say roadrunnerh silent "h"...LOL

Used to have a '68 Dart that I saved from the crusher. When I found the car in a junk yard it was literally 2 days from going to the crusher. I bought it and put a 440 in it and bracket raced it (I did do more to it but that's long).

My car started life with a slant six....67/6barracuda didn’t give much thought I guess. Well still happy to be here, even with all our crazy extend dysfunctional Mopar family.

-
Back