Explain your username here --->

-
when i first got on computers first couple of sites i joined was bout dirt track racing and red buggers was already taking so i went with

When I joined I was building a 5.9 magnum for my dart. Everything I own is turbocharged. The 5.9 got twins. Hence TT5.9MAG

When I joined FABO in 2011, I had just purchased my third V2 1969 Swinger 340 (first two back in the '70s).

Well hell, there you go! My real name is Steven! Wonder why the old lady would get on him for calling me that then? :thankyou:

where did all this take place?

i have noticed that European immigrants took pride in assimilation, and though some of them might speak their native language in the house, many refused to speak anything but english on the street

perhaps that was the reason nanna didnt like it?

^^ Cleveland! ^^
Huge immigrant population there. We came over pre WW1, Ellis Island processed.

In the 1965 movie "The Great Race", Jack Lemmon played the bumbling evil genius Professor Fate, who, with his loyal assistant Max (Peter Falk) tries to beat good guy "The Great Leslie" (Tony Curtis) in a New York to Paris auto race... One of my favorite movies of all time.
I've been accused of the Mad Inventor/Evil Genius thing more than a few times, so... Professor Fate it is.

^^ Cleveland! ^^
Huge immigrant population there. We came over pre WW1, Ellis Island processed.

Then Your grandparents were Austrian citizens - Austria in 1914:

outbreak-empire-World-War-I-Austria-Hungary-defeat.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungaryhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungary

well when I started playing on the web I had a orange ( Ford Grabber not vitamin C but.... ) 72 dart, sold it almost 10 years ago, it never left and I bought it back a few years ago.
seriously it NEVER LEFT! was in my way in my trailer for years. kids..... big dreams, just not the motivation to make em happen at the time.

DART.JPG

I built / am building, a Barracuda that will pull G's in all four directions.

IMG_20200327_121023901_HDR.jpg

Moparts was the first Internet forum/group I joined almost 20 years ago and since my primary project/timekiller at that time was my 70 Superbird. I just have used that for every group I'm in just to keep myself straight...multiple screenames and user ID's are too much for me to keep track of!

19106079_243150036171669_1508596334598458524_n.jpg

I just found that in one of my folders and couldn't resist.... ^^^^^

44070dart .. my 440 70 dart from 2005..it was a 4 speed car.. wife called it the Mutt because it needed a lot of work and at the time I owned a beautiful Chevelle, she thought I was crazy for fooling with the dart. Put quarters on it and got the body to primer and then sold it because my shoulder was shot and I couldn't finish the wiring and got pissed and sold it.

Dodge dart 440 4 speed d.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back