Explain your username here --->

-
That's correct as my Travel agent Mom and Dad went back to Austria and found a town with a bunch of cemetary headstone with our old family name on them! I must find the name of that town now.....Dad always said his grandparents spoke Hungarian.

Been doing research on my family so my daughter can see our family tree. My Great-Grandfather came to the US from Felsotarkeny Heves Hungary in 1906. I found his immigration records from Ellis Island. He ended up in West Virginia in the coal mines.

and I made my user name easy for me to remember.

That's correct as my Travel agent Mom and Dad went back to Austria and found a town with a bunch of cemetary headstone with our old family name on them! I must find the name of that town now.....Dad always said his grandparents spoke Hungarian.
My dad and his family immigrated from a small village in Czechoslovakia in 1933 when he was 6 years old. One of my cousins went back there about 10 years ago and found that there are relatives still living in the same house that he was born in.

My dad and his family immigrated from a small village in Czechoslovakia in 1933 when he was 6 years old. One of my cousins went back there about 10 years ago and found that there are relatives still living in the same house that he was born in.

man, you guys are all a buncha foreigners here
no wonder i fit right in

i immigrated in 2001 from the Netherlands

Unless your last name is Tecumseh or some other native American surname, we are all immigrants from somewhere else at some time. I was born here as well as my Mom and Dad so at what point are we "native Americans" ourselves? My Mom is a 7th Generation Texan.

Unless your last name is Tecumseh or some other native American surname, we are all immigrants from somewhere else at some time. I was born here as well as my Mom and Dad so at what point are we "native Americans" ourselves? My Mom is a 7th Generation Texan.
Wouldn't that make your mother a genuine Texacian?

Mine is pretty boring.. I have a Cuda and the original plan was to build a small block stroker. In my head it was 416cid. Next it was going to be a 451 (400 stroker) and now it's slated to house a 6.4 HEMI. I'll probably change the engine again to a flux capacitor ....

My old name 18 yrs ago was Dustoff 440, Dustoff , the call sign for Army Medevac, and 440 was the motor I was building for my 70 Duster

upload_2022-9-4_2-41-34.jpeg

I get asked “what is it” all the time. It says Barracuda all over it so w/ tongue in cheek I explain “well it’s kinda like a pike”. In the Deep South that doesn’t really help and I’m the only person that thinks it’s funny.

View attachment 1715980462
I get asked “what is it” all the time. It says Barracuda all over it so w/ tongue in cheek I explain “well it’s kinda like a pike”. In the Deep South that doesn’t really help and I’m the only person that thinks it’s funny.

If the pike turns left or right while swimming, would he be a "turnpike"???? :rolleyes:

CAL - Chrysler Australia Limited
TONSLEY - Tonsley Park was the suburb here in Adelaide where the Chrysler plant was located.

when i was a kid my parents divorced, my mom eventually met the love of her life, his name was Chris and he had a brother that lived by himself way out in the country like a hermit, his nick name was Mad Dog, i have no idea why they called him that cuz he was the nicest guy , i miss visiting him, great memories....Rich

B is the 1st letter of my first name, C is the first letter of my middle name, and SCHIEF is the first 6 letters of my last name
Man, I misread that for 3 years in a row, no offense I always thought it said bschief.

@go-fish

I liked playing the game with my kids.
I love fishing.
And lastly, it carries over from my first username on any forum, cuda-challenger.com, when I was building the first version of my Procharged 408” 1970 ‘cuda.
On Instagram I am @cartman405 for my personal account because it is a nickname some SEAL’s gave me back in 2002 (think Cartman from South Park) and I am from the 405 area code.
I also have an account on Instagram where I keep the keep the content to small block mopar engines. It is @horsethief_motorsports because I live in Horsethief Canyon and I thought it sounds cool.

Last edited:
Close friends realized that once I make a decision, get outta the way, cuz I'm near impossible to stop whatever, - till completion .
That'd be about the time someone said you couldn't fit a Hemi into an Austin, - and I asked for a much bigger hammer.

Last edited:
Back in the day. I remember the car.

When I get done with “Arthur’s Duster” it will be on the front burner for version 2. I am going to freshen up the 408” (thinking about twin turbos) and will give the TKO to my Dad for his ‘cuda and going to a T56. Have the body guy lined up and we set a tentative date for it to go in Fall 2023.

I picked 9 because my wife's cousin ( who I haven't met) was born in 1964. If you add six and four together then subtract one you get 9. Along those same lines I picked 2 because it is 1/2 of the Roman number IV and I like grapes. And B obviously because it's the third letter in the alphabet. But most of you have probably already figured that out. It's also my safe word when the sex gets a little too rough.

Last edited:
Dan the man. I got that from were I worked, I was good about finding problems with the machine I was running and being able to get it back on line without calling in maintenance in the middle of the night. They also called me Dan the Intaroto man as that was the name of the press I ran for years, I didn't think that would make for a user name so I went with Dan the man.

Mine is speed junkie because I bought a 69 valiant for 1,000. It was my first car. (see avatar) and someone just tore apart the car before I bought it and I was just so stoked to have it that I didn’t realize it wasn’t the best car. Me and my dad were going to make it a drag car. So I just named it the speed junkie. And that’s why my name is speed junkie

My first car back in 2010 was a 1975 Scamp with a slant 6. If I remember right, 75Scamp was already taken so I chose 75slant6. Like many others on here, it’s since become my user name for just about every forum I’ve even been on.

Mine's as obvious as everyone else's; my initials and my car. I kept it short and easy to remember, cuz, ohgee I forget why, lol, oh yeah,cuz I'm old getting and day one soon I'll start forgetting stuff...
The slash is just there for looks.

-
Back