F.A.B.O. garage!

-

rabius75

Reaction score
wouldnt it be great if we had a for a bodies only garage? then we could be like an online magazine and do stuff to a bodies and write articles about it and document it at the garage. i think it would be a lot easier if we had a more localized site population. i was bored today and thought of it...
oh yeah.. where the hell is my mopar muscle...
anyway.
wouldnt that be cool?

Who would fund it?
North Carolina doesn't have half bad weather and the property is still reasonable. I could sell my house and buy one down There and still have enough left over to build a real big shop and fully equip the garage hmmmm

.... looks like you answered your own question? its one of those "what if" or "wouldnt it be cool if" questions, not a "how" question. i thought it would be really cool, but like i said, it would probably have to be a more localized membership or a profitin business to fund the projects done in it...

You can use my garage as the clubhouse. Just bring your wrenches and talent.... :thumleft:

FASTBACK340 said:
You can use my garage as the clubhouse. Just bring your wrenches and talent.... :thumleft:

What about the strippers and Beer? :shock: :thumleft:

EvilScamp said:
FASTBACK340 said:

Ill talk my girlfriend in to that one,the next playboy model comin right up

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
EvilScamp said:
FASTBACK340 said:

Sweeeeeet! :D

Like i said a few months back ill be glad to get signed mags for anyone who wants them!Not for about a year or so,shes still going throw her agent an there picture people,to get all the dates set up an stuff,kinda confusing stuff

Corporate funding and we all could be like district offices and do our own projects and comparisons... I'll take the midwest office ...LOL

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
EvilScamp said:
FASTBACK340 said:

WOAH! I never said anything about beer & babes !
My wife would let it go once...maybe twice..... then I'll be living in the garage with that $#@#$%^ car..... :sad2:

No thanks.... :D

Actually, this coming Sunday if it's above artic-temp I'm going to tear the block down and send it out. I'm cutting the crank .010 and knocking in new cam bearings after it's boiled. I'm also having ARP rod bolts pressed in and having them sized.

This car is laughing at me. I gotta kick it's ***. No more Mr. F`ing nice guy :naka:

-
Back